At first we may experience unsatisfied but the time will come, we’ll be grateful at the results of our hard works. Despite how mundane or pointless the work may seem, it all adds up to a comprehensive ethic. Life isn’t life without failure and doubt.
1. “For every dark night there is a brighter day.” -Tupac Shakur
Good times and bad times are both part of our lives. We should always remember that loneliness will soon be happiness. We should always be a positive thinking person. After your hard work, success will surely follow. So never give-up and keep on putting your best. Life isn’t all about fun. A star will not shine without darkness.
2. “All that we are is the result of what we have thought.” -Budha
Whatever we receive, is the result of our thoughts. All of our achievement are the result of way pf thinking and our actions. Miracles are always there, we should work hard to expand the possibility. As for now, we should focus on our responsibilities as a person and the perfect time for happiness will come.
3. “Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” -Henry David Thoreau
The main reason why we work is because we have dreams. A man without dreams are like stones waiting to be crushed. Dreams keep us motivated. All the big achievers of world were once a dreamer. All things are possible with determination and commitments.
4. “Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools.” -Anonymous
Every task needs passion, positive energy and the power will follow. So impossible is nothing. We are at the time where almost everything is possible. We shouldn’t wait for the opportunity to came. We need to wake up and motivate ourselves to realize our hidden talent.
5. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time you fall.” -Anonymous
Some people give up after they have been failed but failure shouldn’t be the reason to do that. They must try again with improved or developed determination, because after they have failed, they already have more experience. Never forget that the failures are the origin of success.
6. “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.” -Zig Ziglar
Even though we doesn’t expect that much because we dont want to be disappointed at the first place, there is still a part in our mind that we want the best to happen. What ever we are waiting for, we should always be prepared if ever what will happen. If we fail, start again. But if we succeed, treasure it and be thankful.
7. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” -Jim Ryun
Dream the things that we love. It is hard to do things because we just need to. If we start doing thinks that is against our heart’s will, the result will be disappointing or not enough.
8. “”Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.” -Anonymous
There are two types of success, the success that you will feel thankful and the success that will make you feel gratefully happy. What is worse is the success won’t come to you. All of us have time to take a rest but once we have the energy again, we should continue our working and success will surely come.
9. “The best reason to start an organization is to make meaning; to create a product or service to make the world a better place.” -Guy Kawasaki
Every plan has it’s goal. And it’s goal is to make our lives better. We should work for a positive effect. Whenever we do positive things, expect that blessings will follow. Serve everyone while you can. There’s always a reason to help.
10. “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” -Albert Einstein
As simple as the qoute stated. If you can’t explain it, you did not give effort to understand it. We should always remember that not every information is complete and will come to us. We should be the one to look for them. It helps us to develop our way of thiking and to provide our own ideas.
Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secrets of success.
Ending~ <3 <3